Business English Presentations and Report Writing Course
Could a lack of confidence in English be preventing your team from performing at their best? Many managers find that after their team receive English skills training, they are able to accomplish more in an international business environment.
Our popular, 20-hour, Business English Presentations and Report Writing Course will boost your team’s confidence in essential workplace English skills. To ensure success, we meet with your team members individually prior to the course to ensure it is tailored to their specific needs and covers topics and tasks relevant to their professional roles. At the end of the course each team member receives a personalised, graded certificate.
Study areas and practise tasks include:
- persuasive and culturally appropriate language
- structuring and delivering effective business presentations
- presenting data
- strategies to improve clarity in writing
- proven formats and templates for written texts
By the end of this course, your team will:
- have developed their spoken and written English communication skills
- be familiar with different formats and templates used for specific written texts
- have increased vocabulary in topics related to their professional life
- know how to write in an appropriate polite and tactful tone
- have developed presentation skills to address an audience with confidence and manage problems and questions with greater ease