Health and Hygiene Commitment
We would like to reassure our training partners that all EfA teachers and staff visiting your premises strictly adhere to the health and safety guidelines provided by both Education and Youth Development Bureau (DSEDJ) and the Health Bureau (SSM). Our teachers and staff are required to:
- submit daily 'Health Declarations'
- undergo daily temperature checks
- wear medical-grade face masks
- understand the need to withdraw from any interactions such as a greeting with a handshake
- carry hand sanitizer and wash their hands regularly
- complete visitor logs (where requested)
Our teachers and staff also stringently follow the same guidelines at our offices and Learning Centres.
Health Bureau (SSM) Announcement – Chinese (420KB)
Published: 20 March 2020, 26 March, 5 November 2021
Note: These Health and Safety Guidelines will be revised and updated as needed in line with DSEDJ, SSM and EfA management directives.